The brewing unit is thermo-compensated, resulting in consistently ideal extractions.
The temperature stability of Oscar II is ensured by the heat exchanger system inside the boiler, which also guarantees high steam capacity for creamy and fragrant cappuccinos. Timer programming contributes to ensuring such dependable results.
The Professional Touch
Nuova Simonelli’s Oscar II is a high-performance machine, which utilizes professional-grade components such as the filter holder, the thermo-compensated group and the high productivity steam wand. Technical and ergonomic features simplify its use and efficiency, as with the “push and pull” steam lever and the soft-touch backlit control panel.
New Materials and Intelligent Design
Extensive use of stainless steel in the machines’ new construction design conveys its strength and durability, while the new minimalist lines also offer the style and elegance that Nuova Simonelli is renowned for, allowing the Oscar II to suit a variety of different environments.
At only 12” wide, Nuova Simonelli’s Oscar II is suitable for all small spaces, and is fully capable of squeezing into any tight nook in a kitchen, coffee corner, office or Bed & Breakfast (and looking fantastic while doing so), to guarantee your guests the tremendous pleasure of professional-quality coffee.
Homes, Offices, Mobile Locations, and Small Coffee Locations.
Note: Available in Black only.
- Steam/ Hot Water:
- Steam wand (360° swivel)
- High steam power
- Direct Water Connection
- 1L discharge tank capacity
- Cup holder
- Thermo-compensated Group
- Professional filter holder
- Teflon filter holder
- Leather-handled/ Teflon-coated filter holder
- Kid Pods
- Professional copper boiler
- Energy saving boiler
- 2L Capacity
- Programmable boiler temperature
- Safety valve
- No-Vacuum valve
- Automatic water filling
- Control Pad:
- Water shortage indicator
- Hearing-on indicator
- Timed Dosing
- Soft Touch buttons
Style Number: MOSCAIITEM01ND0002
- Volts: 110V (voltage range of 110-125)
- Watts: 1200W
- Amp Draw: 10 Amps
- Receptacle: Nema 5-15
The average water consumption of this machine is 1 gallons per day, which represents 32 drinks at 4oz per drink.
- 3/8” dedicated cold water line with shut-off valve and compression fitting (Direct Connect version only).
- Water hardness cannot exceed 3gpg or 50 ppm. If water hardness exceeds 3gpg a water softener must be installed.
- Minimum incoming water flow rate of 0.5 GPM and maximum line pressure of 36 PSI / 2.5 BAR (Direct
- Connect version only – regulator not included).
Water Softening Equipment:
- Water Softener Capacity: Single – 4400 gpg
- Water Softener Capacity: Double – 8800 gpg
- Water Softener Capacity: Triple – 13200 gpg
- Water Softener Capacity: Automatic – Programmable
- Water Softener Capacity: Manual – 4400 gpg
Counter Space Requirements:
- Height: 16”
- Depth: 16”
- Width: 12”
- Weight: 40 lbs (with water)
2 Year Parts & Labor (limited to Manufacturer’s Defects, only)
Warranty Note: It is very important to use “softened water” in these machines (as in all espresso machines). Hard water will cause these machines to malfunction, and Elektra will not cover the parts warranty due to hard water. In addition, it is extremely important to run the Vertical A1, Leva and SemiAutomatic machines with water at least 25% full in the sight glass. Running these models with a water level lower than this can cause heating element damage which will not be covered under warranty as this is not a manufacturer’s defect. If you return the unit with a damaged heating element, you will be charged for the repair, and the repair charge will be deducted from the credit.